If, through no fault of your own, you were unable to work due to unexpected illness, an accident causing long term injury or if you were made redundant, would you be able to manage financially? E&L® have partnered with i:protect to offer you Income protection insurance. Income protection Insurance is designed to protect various aspects of your lifestyle and offer great re-assurance at a time when you will need it most.
Unfortunately redundancy is on the increase, with figures at the end of 2008 stating that the number of people unemployed stood at 1.92 million*, an ever growing figure. It therefore makes sense to get protection in place - take out a policy online today!
- Cover levels available to suit your financial needs
- Mortgage or rent covered, meaning less worry of repossession
- Minimal payments, maximum protection
So don't leave it to chance, make sure you have adequate cover in place today, you'll be surprised at how little it costs to protect you and your families immediate future.
Get an instant online income protection quote now!
*The Office for National Statistics (ONS) released the latest unemployment figures today which announced unemployment in the UK had reached 1.92million at the end of November 2008.
To be eligible for this policy, at the start date you must be:
- Over 18 and under the age of 64 (covers ends at age 65)
- UK Resident
- Actively working for 16 hours or more per week and have been so continuously for the previous 6 months
You must not be:
- Aware of any impending unemployment (you will not be able to claim for any period of unemployment which you were aware of at the start date of this policy or which occurs within the 120 days immediately following the start date of the Policy)
- Aware of any impending disability
- In casual, seasonal or temporary employment
- Currently unable to attend your place of work due to an accident or sickness unless you are on maternity, paternity, adoption or parental leave